Rails how to serve .pde asset files -


i have in .html file:

<%= javascript_include_tag "processing-1.4.1.min" %> <canvas data-processing-sources="/assets/pjs/my.pde"></canvas> 

and asset lies there: app/assets/pjs/my.pde.

i error in server:

served asset /pjs/my.pde - 404 not found (10ms) 

and error in javascript:

uncaught processing.js: unable load pjs sketch files: /assets/pjs/my.pde ==> invalid xhr status 404  

my application.rb says:

config.assets.enabled = true 

might stupid mistake don't it. i'd appreciate if can tell me how solve this.

use erb extension view file, use asset_path 'my.pde'. when using asset pipeline can't link directly path because files have fingerprints added them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Ruby on Rails generate add a blank line to the end of a file? -

keyboard - Smiles and long press feature in Android -

node.js - Bad Request - node js ajax post -