python - How to read variable number of outputs -


i'm running python 2.7.3. have list of functions invoke each. functions return more 1 outputs. i'd save outputs of functions in list. how can that?

def f1():     return [1,2], [3,4] def f2():     return [5,6] my_outputs = [] my_funcs = [f1, f2] func in my_funcs:     output_list* = func() # work?     # a,b,c... = func()     my_outputs.extend(output_list)  print my_outputs [[1,2], [3,4], [5,6]] 

you can check return type isinstance, although it's not pythonic.

 my_outputs = []  my_funcs = [f1, f2, f3]  func in my_funcs:     result = func()     if isinstance(result, tuple):         my_outputs.extend(result)     else:         my_outputs.append(result) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Ruby on Rails generate add a blank line to the end of a file? -

keyboard - Smiles and long press feature in Android -

node.js - Bad Request - node js ajax post -